Organic Little Millet & Makhana Porridge Mix (200g) Pre Order
Freshly prepared homemade Organic Little Millet & Makhana Porridge for kids
It’s a Stage 1 food, best for kids who are just starting solids. Cooks in less than 5 mins.
Available on backorder
Recommended for little ones who are just starting solids.
- Freshly prepared porridge mix once you order online. Because little children need fresh food for maximum nutrition
- Organic Little Millet/Saame/Kutki 95%, Lotus Seeds/Fox Nuts/Makhana 4%, Cardamom
- It’s a Stage 1 food, best for kids who are just starting solids
- Cooks within 5 Mins. Best for those early morning breakfasts that not only needs to be quick but filling & healthy too.
- No Salt, Sugar, Milk Powder (Vegan). A No Junk Promise and 100% chemical free food.
Why Moms Love Early Foods?
- Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
- We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No Sugar or salt or milk powder.
- No Preservatives, colors or artificial flavors. All Natural
Organic Little Millet/Saame/Kutki 95%, Lotus Seeds/Fox Nuts/Makhana 4%, Cardamom
No added sugar or salt or milk powder. No preservatives, colors or artificial flavours.
Shelf Life: Best before 4 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
Cooking time: 5 Mins
- Contains 10 nutritious grains, pulses dry fruits & seeds.
- Rich in calcium, iron, protein & fiber and other vital minerals. Makes a well-balanced meal for your little one
- Ragi is 10x richer in calcium than wheat or rice. Develops super strong bones.
- Foxtail & Kodo millet is an excellent source of Vitamin B, needed to build a healthy nervous system
- Nuts & seeds make it a nutrient-dense meal.
- No Added Sugar, Salt or Milk Powder
A variety of ways to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness, garnish with dry fruits powder and serve warm.
Can be made into pancakes by mixing 4 tbsp porridge mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder or jaggery and 2-3 tsp of water for porridge batter consistency
Roll into Laddoo’s too!
Serving size: 10-15 balls. Recipe: Roast 100g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 100g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 100g of Jaggery in 200 ml of water. Bring this mix to boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tbs of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.