Organic Rice & Moong Khichdi Mix (200g) – Pre Order
Freshly prepared homemade organic rice & moong porridge for kids.
It’s a Stage 1 food, best for kids who are just starting solids. Cooks in less than 5 mins.
Pre-Order this product. Delivery within 3-5 days.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
Organic Rice & Moong Khichdi mix is one of the best first foods for your little one.
- Freshly prepared Rice & moong porridge mix once you order online. Because little children need fresh foods for maximum nutrient absorption.
- Ingredients: Organic Handpounded White Rice, Split Moong Dal/Lentils, Kodo Millet, Pepper, Jeera, Ajwain.
- No Salt, Sugar, Milk Powder. Its 100% Vegan & Gluten Free.
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Its a no junk promise. Shelf life is 4 months from MFD.
- Cooked in less than 5 mins.
Why Moms love Early Foods:
- Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
- We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No Sugar or salt.
Organic Handpounded White Rice, Split Moong Dal/Lentils, Kodo Millet, Pepper, Jeera, Ajwain.
No Preservatives, Stabilizers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours. A 100% Chemical free product
Shelf Life: 4 Months from MFD
Storage & Usage Instructions:
After opening the pack, immediately transfer into a clean, dry, airtight container. Keep it in a cool dry place or in a refrigerator. Since there are no preservatives, please use it within 2 months after opening the pack.
- Freshly made porridge mix once your order online. We focus on freshness since children need to consume fresh foods for maximum nutrient absorption.
- No Salt, Sugar, Milk Powder, Artificial Minerals/Supplements. A 100% Junk free product.
- Hand pounded white rice has more fiber, minerals naturally retained compared to polished white rice.
- Moong or Green Gram is a protein & dietary rich food for your little one.
A variety of ways to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness, garnish with dry fruits powder and serve warm.
Can be made into pancakes by mixing 4 tbsp porridge mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder or jaggery and 2-3 tsp of water for porridge batter consistency
Roll into Laddoo’s too!
Serving size: 10-15 balls. Recipe: Roast 100g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 100g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 100g of Jaggery in 200 ml of water. Bring this mix to boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tbs of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.