Organic Whole Wheat, Almond & Dates Porridge Mix – Pre Order
Freshly prepared homemade Whole Wheat porridge for kids.
It’s a Stage 2 food, best for kids who have eaten all grains & nuts previously. Cooks in less than 5 mins.
Pre-Order this product. Delivery within 3-5 days.
Available on backorder
Recommended for little ones ready for all grains & nuts.
- Freshly prepared porridge mix once you order online. Because little children need fresh food for maximum nutrition
- Ingredients: Organic Whole Wheat, Almonds, Dates, Lotus Seeds/Makhana, Cardamom. And nothing else! No artificial vitamins or supplements. No artificial flavours etc.
- Mix with hot milk/water and cook for 5 mins.
- No Salt, Sugar, Milk Powder. Its a 100% chemical free product
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Shelf life is of 4 months from MFD.
Organic Wheat, Dates, Almonds, Watermelon Seeds, Lotus Seeds/Makhana, Cardamom. No preservatives, colors or artificial flavours.
Best before 4 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
Cooking time: 5 Minutes
- Made from Organic Whole Wheat rich in protein.
- We also add a nutritious varient of wheat “Kapli Gehu” that is rich in fiber, anti-oxidants
- The addition of Almonds & Dates adds in protein, iron, fiber & lots of vital minerals essential for a growing baby.
- No Added Sugar, Salt or Milk Powder
A variety of ways to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness, garnish with dry fruits powder and serve warm.
Can be made into pancakes by mixing 4 tbsp porridge mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder or jaggery and 2-3 tsp of water for porridge batter consistency
Roll into Laddoo’s too!
Serving size: 10-15 balls. Recipe: Roast 100g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 100g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 100g of Jaggery in 200 ml of water. Bring this mix to boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tbs of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.