Sprouted Ragi & Makhana Porridge for Kids (200g)
- Contains 10 nutritious grains, pulses dry fruits & seeds.
- Rich in calcium, iron, protein & fiber and other vital minerals.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
Recommended for little ones who are just starting solids.
- Freshly prepared porridge mix once you order online. Because little children need fresh food for maximum nutrition
- Ingredients include, Sprouted Ragi/Naachni/Finger Millet 60%, Kodo Millet/Kodra/Varagu 20%, Lotus Seeds/Makhana 10%, Yellow Moong Dal 9%, Cardamom & nothing else.
- Cooks within 5 Mins. Best for those early morning breakfasts that not only needs to be quick but filling & healthy too.
- No Salt, Sugar, Milk Powder (Vegan). A No Junk Promise and 100% chemical free food.
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Shelf life is of 4 months from MFD
A variety of ways to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness, garnish with dry fruits powder and serve warm.
Can be made into pancakes by mixing 4 tbsp porridge mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder or jaggery and 2-3 tsp of water for porridge batter consistency
Roll into Laddoo’s too!
Serving size: 10-15 balls. Recipe: Roast 100g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 100g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 100g of Jaggery in 200 ml of water. Bring this mix to boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tbs of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.