Organic Red Rice Poha (250g)
Also known as Avalakki / Flattened red rice.
Sourced from Chemical & Pesticide free farm.
Has good content of Fiber; making healthy choices for your improved lifestyle.
Red rice poha is slightly coarser in texture and used in same way as white poha.
Recipe for Kids as well as Adults:
– Wash Red poha in water and soak in coconut milk for a while (if needed).
– Mix well with Jaggery granules / powder.
– Add Desiccated Coconut to Garnish.
– Serve in a bowl and enjoy as a mid day quick healthy snack.
– Wash & soak Red Poha in water for at least 15-20 minutes; like regular Poha so that it softens.
– Stir fry it with other vegetables and spices.
– Option 1: Onions, tomatoes and potatoes, coriander to Garnish.
– Option 2: Green peas, curry leaves and peanuts.
– Option 3: Mix of vegetables such as French beans, carrots, cauliflower, etc.
Health benefits of Red Rice Poha:
– Gluten Free
– Rich in natural minerals like potassium, calcium, magnesium, etc.
– Low in glycemic index helps in issues related to obesity, pre-diabetes, diabetes and even a heart condition.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.