Terms and Conditions
• The User agrees to these Terms and Conditions by accessing this Website.
• All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Registered Users and M/s. Bridges and Bonds alone.
• M/s. Bridges and Bonds may include additional or conflicting terms and conditions of sale in the product listing or product description as made available on the website.
• We may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions for use of the Website without any prior notification to the users. If a User does not agree with the Terms and Conditions he/she is advised not to buy or attempt to buy any product listed on our Website. However, if the user continues to use the service he/she shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Website.
Delivery of the Products:
• M/s. Bridges and Bonds currently offers home delivery for purchases made on www.viarastore.in
• A delivery fee is calculated in accordance to the Minimum order requirement and Postal Pincode mentioned at the time of order will be added to the billed amount at the time of checkout.
• In case there is a delay in delivering the order to User’s – either due to our own internal reasons or due to User’s unavailability – We are not obligated to compensate the users for the inconvenience. Users are liable to pay the entire amount of the order before or at the time of delivery.
• We reserve the sole right to compensate the users for any product damage / inconvenience caused. A decision to compensate users for any reason is at the sole discretion of M/s. Bridges and Bonds and could happen only through digital payments. Any compensation paid will be a separate transaction through digital payment transfer. The User shall not deduct any agreed compensation amount from the order amount.
• User agrees to pay the entire order amount in full at or before the time of delivery. Exceptions cannot be made in any circumstances.
• In case of uneventful occurrences like Pandemic or any other restrictions by local authorities, the area committee or a housing society where we may not be able to deliver the goods till users door. We will be making necessary arrangements with the user to either collect from society gate or a place as agreed by the user and the delivery personnel.
Third Party Products & Pricing:
• The product prices mentioned on our website could be at MRP or discounted rate. The prices may vary from time to time. The prices at the time of placing the order is to be considered.
• Third party products pricing would vary on our website and other platforms where it is being sold. We have no comparison and the user shall proceed to buy on their own will.
• Since most of the products we sale are under the category “Commodity” there can be natural defects/effects on the products which can be raised as a concern to the team and an amicable solution will be offered to the user.
• Goods sold under individual brands are their own liability. M/s. Bridges and Bonds in no way would be actionable against any claim raised by the user.
Return & Refunds:
• If the product at the time of delivery is returned due to some reason or if the user is not satisfied with the quality of the product. We will initiate return/replacement for product.
• In case of return the amount at the time of purchase will be refunded through digital transaction as mentioned by the user or through voucher/points in wallet on our website which can be used to pay for future transactions on our website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
• By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that in case of any dispute you will be governed by the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and exclusive jurisdiction lies with the court of Pune.
• Reviews, Feedback and Comments will be monitored and/or deleted if not found suitable for the website. The sole decision remains with M/s. Bridges and Bonds as to which comments, reviews or feedback is to be posted on the website.
Images and Media:
• The images and or content shared on our website if for informative purpose only and to help understand the details of the products to our users. However, it is not a claim as to what the products can do and we will not be liable to any actionable claims made by the user related to the products listed on our website.
• The user agrees to have understood the financial, health and other risks and aspects of their self while making any transaction on our website. Also the user is to behave in a gentle/sober towards the delivery person and other staff of the company. Any aggression will be considered a threat and will be dealt legally. Any fake claims or abusive language is liable to legal action and delisted from the user as negative/fraudulent user and deny access to our products and services.
• The user agrees to furnish authentic and correct information at the time of placing the order.
• The user agrees to check the product description, pricing, transaction details and will be bound to conditions of sale and delivery.
Customer Grievance Redressal: You can contact us on the below and we will be happy to assist you.
Customer Service Team
For resolution of your complaints, kindly email us on:
If you are not satisfied with the query resolution, you can get in touch with us on the details given below:
Name: Pradeep Chandrababu
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours: Monday to Friday, 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM.