Dry Ginger Flakes (Soonth) – 50g
Dry ginger flakes is used as a spice in curries, gravies and marinades. It has various medicinal benefits apart from it’s culinary uses.
Out of stock
Health Benefits of Dry Ginger
– Dry ginger helps in weight management by improving digestion, which helps burn stored fat and process glucose in the blood.
– Maintains cholesterol.
– Helps Indigestion.
– Menstrual pain.
– Helps with Nausea and morning sickness.
– Lowers blood sugar.
– Dry ginger powder is widely used to add flavour to gingerbread.
– Added along with turmeric, cinnamon and cloves, one can make ginger tea.
– Used in marinades for tandoori starters.
– Used to flavour ginger cookies and candies.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.