Organic Pumpkin Seeds (250g)
High in Antioxidants. Plain seeds.
• Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of healthy fats, fibers and various antioxidants that are beneficial for the heart.
• These seeds consist of monounsaturated fatty acids that help to lower bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol in the blood.
• Pumpkin seeds are high in Tryptophan, an amino acid that further converts into Serotonin in the body, ensuring a sound night’s sleep.
• High amounts of antioxidants and phyto-chemicals ensure a good immune system.
• Pumpkin seeds help improve insulin regulation in diabetics and decreases oxidative stress.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.