Rolled Oats – Pesticide Free (250g)
They’re a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
- Rolled Oats are higher in protein and healthy fats, lower in carbohydrates than most whole grains; more fibre.
- Oats have strong anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-itching properties.
- Oats are loaded with important vitamins, minerals and antioxidant plant compounds.
- Oats an excellent source of dietary fiber, they also reduce serum cholesterol levels in the body.
- Oats contain large amounts of beta-glucan, a type of soluble fiber.
Benefits of including Oats in your diet:
- Weight management – Not only is oatmeal porridge a delicious breakfast food — it’s also very filling.
- Improves good cholesterol in blood.
- Can help improve sugar levels – diabetes control.
- Oats may help relive constipation – especially in elders.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.