Tag: Brown Top
The five healthy millets—Little, Kodo, Foxtail, Barnyard, and Brown Top—with their low carbohydrate-to-fiber ratios are increasingly recognised as grains that can root out contemporary disorders. These are the native grains of many different nations across the world, and they can be a true alternative to grains as a staple meal and help to solve many environmental issues.
Characterstics of Foxtail Millet
- Yellow in colour
- Fibre content is 8.0.
- Iron content is 6.3 mg%
- Protein content is 12.3 gms %
- Carbohydrate to fibre ratio is 7.57
Foxtail millet is regarded as the most balanced millet among the five beneficial millets because of the aforementioned qualities. It is the earliest millet in existence and was first eaten in the Alps in Europe.
Medical Uses of Foxtail Millet
- It is beneficial for a variety of lung disorders, including bronchial asthma, pneumonia, TB, lung cancer, etc.
- This millet helps to clean and maintain the health of the nerve sheath. It can be administered in a variety of nerve disorders, including nerve degeneration, parkinsonism, cerebral palsy, Alzheimer’s disease, and any condition causing nerve pain.
- It is beneficial for numerous joint diseases like gout, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis.
- It functions as a treatment for anaemia, lack of appetite, abdominal pain, burning urination feelings, convulsions in children with high temperatures, and constipation during pregnancy.
How to ORDER ONLINE millets
If you are looking to online purchase millets, then you can contact Viara Store at 8999367236 or email us at email@example.com