It is compared to gold in the scriptures. Our ancestors understood the true worth of ghee because of its incredible benefits. Ghee is one of the most revered foods in Ayurveda and is incredibly therapeutic.
Ghee is entirely composed of fat and contains very little protein, carbohydrate, sugar, or fiber. If the ghee comes from milk from grass-fed cows, it is also high in vitamins A, E, and K. It also contains butyric acid.
Health benefits of Ghee
We have listed the top 10 amazing health benefits of ghee in this blog.
- Healthy Food: Ghee draws poisonous substances to it and aids in purging the body of hazardous substances. It is among the foods that are most satvic.
- Appetizer: Both children and adults have increased appetites after consuming ghee. It should also be included in your child’s diet for this reason.
- Skin health: Ghee assists you in keeping healthy skin by retaining moisture, enhancing skin repair, curing cracks, and softening the skin.
- Makes Bones Stronger: Vitamin K, which is abundant in ghee and aids in calcium absorption. It aids in the prevention of atherosclerosis and tooth decay.
- Multiple Vitamins: Ghee is a reliable source of the essential oil-soluble vitamins A and E required for fertility, a healthy liver, and hormone balance.
- Lactose Intolerance Benefit: Lactose isn’t in ghee. People with dairy or casein intolerance usually don’t attract allergies after consuming ghee.
- Controls Burns: One of the least dangerous dermatological cosmetics is ghee. It helps heal burns and is gentle on the skin.
- Addresses Menstrual Issues: The hormones in the body are often balanced by ghee. Because of this, it is a top candidate if you want to get rid of menstruation problems including PMS and irregular cycles.
- Contains healthy fat: Ghee has been shown by research to be low in fat. It contains beneficial fats that raise the body’s level of good cholesterol. Unlike other types of fat, ghee does not lead to heart disease.
- Supports the Digestive System: Before every meal, our ancestors used to eat a teaspoon of ghee in the past. It lined the digestive tract and lowered the risk of cancer and ulcers.
TRADITIONAL COW GHEE – The best of all
Ghee is not all processed in the same way. In order to choose the best ghee, it is necessary to consider its nutritional content. And when it comes to this quality, organic cow ghee is unquestionably at the top. When we are talking about health benefits of cow ghee, then you can get all above 10 points, which are mentioned above.
You can readily purchase organic cow ghee online, and it can significantly alter your diet. You can contact Viara Store at 8999367236 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why leave home when you can simply push a button to get everything delivered?
From one end of the city to the other, Pune’s favourite website Viara Store can transport groceries to your doorsteps.
Why stress over your tasks when you can get everything done with us.
WHAT YOU CAN ORDER
- Gym / Diet / Weight Loss: whoever are enrolled in gym and doing doing regular workout can order- Millets, Desi Ghee, Coconut Oil, Brown Rice,Red Rice, Black Rice, Millet Noodles, Pasta & Cookies, Gluten free wheat – Khapli & Black wheat, Chana Sattu, Moringa Seed oil, Pumpkin seeds, Sunflower seeds, himalayan pink salt, stevia powder, green tea with stevia, etc.
- Hair, Skincare & Beauty: All ladieslikes to take care of themselves. They can order- Acne Oil, Face Oil, Coconut Oil, White Sesame Oil, Almond Oil, Neem Oil, Castor Oil, Walnut, Apricot, Green Tea with stevia, pumpkin seed oil (menopause related) , pain relied roll on (for period cramps), etc.
- Kids / Cautious Mother’s: For fulfilling needs of infant to teenager/adults, you can order Cookies, Health drink mixes, jaggery syrup, noodles, pasta for themselves.
- Moms: Housewives usually needs daily grocery such as Fresh atta, Toor Dal, Yellow moong dal, Turmeric powder, red chilli powder, jaggery powder, kolam rice, premium basmati rice, 1L oils – safflower, groundnut, sunflower, mustard, Cumin, ghee, spices, etc.
- Breakfast / Snacks: Working professional, who has less time. They need easy to cook item such as red rice poha, kodo poha, little millet poha, rawa / sooji, sabudana, cookies, almond drink mix, ragi chocolate drink mix, dates powder, dry fruits and seeds powder, Kodo noodles & pasta, etc.
- Experimental Items: Would like to try healthy foods and with a difference. Kodo & Multi millet noodles, pasta, black & red rice rice, black wheat, khapli wheat, etc.
- Festival Special: Housewives like to purchase fresh ground aata, millet aata – ragi, jowar, makka, besan, ghee, 5Lts cooking coldpress oils – groundnut, safflower, coconut, mustard in the festival times.
- Diabetic Friendly Foods: Diabetes patients can order Stevia leaves, powder, stevia green tea, brown rice, millets, etc to maintain their healthy lifestyle.
If you are looking to online purchase any of above items, then you can contact Viara Store at 8999367236 or email us at email@example.com