Tag: Lotus Seeds Watermelon Seeds
Dry fruits are rich in nutrients and have several therapeutic benefits. You can add dry fruits to dahi, smoothies, oatmeal, or other healthy breakfast options to make them sweeter and more nutritious if you like them. Since dry fruits are smaller in size, you may take them with you wherever you go and eat them whenever you are hungry or need an energy boost. They also don’t include any additional carbohydrates, cholesterol, or sodium, which is an amazing bonus.
- Cashew (Kaju): contains protein, magnesium, vitamin E, and vitamin B6. It assists in weight loss, aids heart health, and supports blood sugar management.
- Almonds (Badam): are full of vitamin E, essential oils, and antioxidants. It aids in managing your weight, maintains good skin, keeps your heart healthy, etc.
- Walnut (Akhrot): is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, minerals, etc. It supports weight loss and heart health.
- Figs (Anjir): are rich in nutrients and have a moderately sweet flavor. It is frequently used as a remedy for respiratory and reproductive system issues.
- Raisin (Draksh): contains a high amount of iron and can aid in the treatment of anemia. It is good for your digestive system.
- Makhana (Lotus Seeds): was used to treat a variety of ailments, such as kidney problems and chronic diarrhea.
- Watermelon Seeds: improve blood sugar control, immunity, and heart health. They also have potassium, magnesium, and zinc.
- Pumpkin Seeds: are incredibly nutritious. It has a significant amount of healthy fats, magnesium, and zinc.
- Sunflower Seeds: Numerous vitamins and minerals found in sunflower seeds can strengthen your immune system and improve your capacity to fend off diseases.
If you are looking to online purchase any of the above dry fruit or nuts, then you can contact Viara Store at 8999367236 or email us at email@example.com