The five healthy millets—Little, Kodo, Foxtail, Barnyard, and Brown Top—with their low carbohydrate-to-fiber ratios are increasingly recognised as grains that can root out contemporary disorders. These are the native grains of many different nations across the world, and they can be a true alternative to grains as a staple meal and help to solve many environmental issues.
Characterstics of Foxtail Millet
- Yellow in colour
- Fibre content is 8.0.
- Iron content is 6.3 mg%
- Protein content is 12.3 gms %
- Carbohydrate to fibre ratio is 7.57
Foxtail millet is regarded as the most balanced millet among the five beneficial millets because of the aforementioned qualities. It is the earliest millet in existence and was first eaten in the Alps in Europe.
Medical Uses of Foxtail Millet
- It is beneficial for a variety of lung disorders, including bronchial asthma, pneumonia, TB, lung cancer, etc.
- This millet helps to clean and maintain the health of the nerve sheath. It can be administered in a variety of nerve disorders, including nerve degeneration, parkinsonism, cerebral palsy, Alzheimer’s disease, and any condition causing nerve pain.
- It is beneficial for numerous joint diseases like gout, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis.
- It functions as a treatment for anaemia, lack of appetite, abdominal pain, burning urination feelings, convulsions in children with high temperatures, and constipation during pregnancy.
How to ORDER ONLINE millets
If you are looking to online purchase millets, then you can contact Viara Store at 8999367236 or email us at email@example.com
Nowadays, new diets are seen on social media by various celebrities, and we don’t know what foods to choose or which are best for our health. Superfoods are the most nutritious foods with the fewest calories. And you don’t have to rely on costly or imported foods; there are a number of readily available Indian superfoods that you may use instead.
Top 10 Indian Spices and How to Use Them
- Black Wheat: Compared to traditional yellow wheat, black wheat (BW) has higher levels of protein, dietary fibre, calcium, vitamin K, total flavonoid (TFC), total phenolic content (TPC), and antioxidant activity.
- Rajgira (Amarnath): One of the best sources of plant protein in the world is Rajgira. Even more, protein is present in lysine than in milk. Another crucial component in Rajgira is calcium. Iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium are all abundant in Rajgira. Additionally, a wonderful source of vitamin C is amaranth grain.
- Dry Ginger Flakes (Soonth): Due to its numerous applications, soonth or shunthi is also known as vishvabhejhaj (universal medicine). It is a natural pain reliever which can treat headaches, menstrual pain, joint pain, and abdominal colic. It also balances Vata dosha in the body.
- Multi Floral Honey: It helps in respiratory disease treatment. It Encourages Restful Sleep. Multiflora honey contains antioxidants that can reduce inflammation in the body, which is a major contributor to many serious health problems. It lowers blood pressure and cholesterol. It regulates diabetes
- Quinoa: has all 9 essential amino acids. A fantastic source of fibre is quinoa. The fibre in quinoas has the ability to aid with cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It makes an excellent salad foundation because it can absorb dressing without getting soggy.
- Red Rice: High blood sugar levels can have a serious negative impact on health and interfere with the operation of all main organs, including the heart, liver, kidneys, and eyes. People with a history of respiratory conditions like asthma and pneumonia are more at risk because the infectious infection is still present. For those with digestive problems, red rice is a fantastic source of both soluble and insoluble fibre.
- Moringa Seed Oil: Protein and the beneficial fat oleic acid, found in moringa oil, are both abundant. It is a cleanser and a moisturiser for the skin and hair. It contains a number of bioactive substances that are both topical and ingested antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
How to ORDER ONLINE superfoods If you are looking to online purchase superfoods, then you can contact Viara Store at 8999367236 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org